Our Industry proven 15 Meter SCAPC-SCAPC Single mode Fiber patch cable is perfect for industrial or Fiber in the home installations. This cable is commonly used for Verizon Fios, Google Fiber and more FTTH in-home Fiber optic network optimizations and extensions.
This high quality, cost-effective 9/125μm single-mode simplex fiber-patch cable meets all RoHS compliances. Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure their quality. Suitable for all networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems.
- Connector: SC/APC to SC/APC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm
- Polish: APC to APC
- Wavelength: 1310/1550nm
- Fiber Type: Simplex
- Insertion loss: SC/APC ≤0.3dB
- Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB
- Return loss: SC/APC ≥60dB
- Vibration: ≤0.2dB
- Operating temperature: -40~75℃
- Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP
- Jacket Color: Yellow
- Jacket OD: standard 2.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- Dimensions: 15M x 8" x 1"
- Weight: 30oz