1M - Single Mode - FC to FC Patch Cable - ARMORED
- COMMERCIAL FIBER PROTECTION - Keep your Fiber operational in the harshest of conditions with our Armored Single-mode, Simplex Fiber jumpers. Meeting all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards, Pacsat patch cables are Ideal for all fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- EXTRA DURABLE - Armored patch cords have a metal sheathing housed in a robust outer jacket. Perfect for optical fiber installation in hazardous areas with excessive dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even damage-causing rodents.
- RELIABLY TESTED - Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure a high quality end product. We rely on these cables for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- FIBER TYPE - Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310/1550nm. Jacket Material: PVC Armored (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Blue OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm. Simplex optical fiber. Insertion loss typical: SC ≤ 0.3dB. Return loss: SC ≥ 60dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB. Vibration: ≤0.2dB. Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER - Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
Share this Product