2-Way FTTH 1310nm CATV Mini Optical Fiber Node
Designed for CATV FTTH applications, this mini optical receiver offers flexibility in operation and maintenance. Its GaAs FET technology provides low distortion and a flexible input level along with low power consumption and surge design in a bi-directional application. The return 1310nm optical transmitter can also be supplied in FP, DFB and CWDM. The specially designed AGC function simplifies installation and network maintenance along with an AGC circuit compensating changes in optical input power within 8dBm~+2dBm providing a stable RF output level.
• FTTH Mini-Optical Node
• 54-870 MHz Receiver/5-42 MHz Reverse Transmitter
• -8dBm to +2dBm Input Range
• pHEMT GaAs FET Technology
• Forward/Reverse RF Test Ports
• +44dB RF Output
• SC/APC Connector
• Local/Remote Power Supply (over coax)
• Die-Cast Aluminum Housing - Superior Heat Dissipation
• Indoor Use Only
• Dimensions: 5" x 4.5" x 1.25"
• Weight: 1 lb.