- High quality, cost-effective, superior performance 1310-1550nm SC/ST/LC/FC – APC or UPC 9/125μm single-mode simplex fiber-patch cables meet all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards and compliances. Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure quality. Suitable for all fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- Product Details Connector: SC/ST/LC/FC Mode: 9/125μm Polish: UPC or APC Wavelength: 1310/1550nm Lengths: 1M-15M SC/ST/LC/FC – APC or UPC
- Fiber Type: Simplex Insertion loss typical: LC UPC ≤0.2dB; SC APC ≤0.3dB Return loss: LC UPC ≥50dB; SC APC ≥60dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB Vibration: ≤0.2dB Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP Jacket Color: Yellow OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- ABOUT PATCH CABLES: Fiber patch assemblies are categorized by connector and cable type together. For example, a LC to SC/APC 3-meter single mode simplex type fiber optic cable. Here the name LC and SC/APC stand for the type of specified fiber optical connector, 3 meters is the cable length, single mode refers to the cable type, simplex means this cable is single core, and APC is the polish type of the connector.
This high quality, cost-effective 9/125μm single-mode simplex fiber-patch cable meets all RoHS compliances. Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure their quality. Suitable for all networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems. Product Details Connector: LC to SC Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Polish: UPC to UPC Wavelength: 1310/1550nm Fiber Type: Simplex Insertion loss: SC ≤0.3dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB Return loss: SC ≥60dB Vibration: ≤0.2dB Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃ Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP Jacket Color: Yellow Jacket OD: standard 2.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 0.5" Weight: 6 oz.