This high quality, cost-effective 9/125μm single-mode simplex fiber-patch cable meets all RoHS compliances. Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure their quality. Suitable for all networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems.
- Connector: SC/APC to ST
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm
- Polish: APC to UPC
- Wavelength: 1310/1550nm
- Fiber Type: Simplex
- Insertion loss: SC/APC ≤0.3dB; ST/UPC ≤0.2dB
- Return loss: SC/APC ≥60dB; ST/UPC ≥50dB
- Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB
- Vibration: ≤0.2dB
- Operating temperature: -40~75℃
- Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP
- Jacket Color: Yellow
- Jacket OD: standard 2.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 0.5"
- Weight: 8 oz.
Share this Product
More from this collection
All-In-One Handheld Optical Power Meter with 10mW Visual Fault Locator & Fiber Optic Laser Cable Tester