Agile FTTH CATV Fiber Receiver with Fwd-Rev-Attn
This cost-efficient and highly effective fiber optical AGC node for CATV applications provides consistent & reliable performance with an integrated LCD interface that allows viewing of status, adjustment, attenuation and tilt. The forward/reverse model comes with 50-1000 MHz forward path followed by a 5-42 MHz return. Constructed in a compact robust housing, it has RF test points for both forward & return path levels as well as dual +44 dBmV RF outputs.
• FTTH/B 1GHz Dual-Output CATV Optical Receiver w/ AGC Control
• 54-870 MHz Receiver w/ SNMP Option Available
• -8dBm to +2dBm Input Range
• pHEMT GaAs FET Technology
• LED Indicator/Attenuation Control & Power Function
• Forward RF Test Ports
• +44dB CATV RF Output
• SC/APC Connector
• Wall Plug Mini-Power Supply
• Die-Cast Aluminum Housing - Superior Heat Dissipation
• Indoor Use Only
• Dimension: 1.5" x 6.5" x 5.5"
• Weight: 1.5 lbs.