- INDUSTRY PROVEN DESIGN: Our 3 hole stripping pliers with TPR / Thermoplastic handle is field tested, delivering top performance on client sites making it Ideal for use on both residential and industrial fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- ADJUSTABLE TOOL: Precision tune with a 1.5mm Allen Key included. Our product specific hex key ensures accurate jumper cable cuts for a longer period of time than a conventional stripper. Product is 6" in Length
- QUALITY TESTED - Every clipper is tested after production to ensure a consistent high quality cut out of the box.
- CUT DEPTH RANGES: Hole 1 - 1.6 > 3 mm fiber jacket cuts down to the 600 - 900 micron buffer coating. Hole 2: strips the 600-900 micron buffer coating down to the 250 micron coating. Hole 3: cleanly strips the 250 micron cable down to the glass fiber
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER - Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We always found it difficult to source raw materials for jobs at short notice, and at a good price. So we started to source our own fiber products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems. This need has created our brand, Fibershack, your mission critical supplier for all Fiber Optic needs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
All-In-One Handheld Optical Power Meter with 10mW Visual Fault Locator & Fiber Optic Laser Cable Tester